Thursday, December 2, 2010

So today is the day!

So I went in this morning and had my blood draw for my pregnancy test.  I'm anxiously ANXIOUSLY waiting by the phone, its a little compulsive how many times I keep looking at my phone.  I have been doing my best to keep myself busy today, running errands, shopping, etc.  BUT I'm so scared to NOT be home when I get the call, either way it goes, I think I'll need some privacy in the moment of finding out, but sitting here all day I just can't do, my heart is beating so fast even thinking about getting the phone call.  I just wish my hubby would be home from work already when I got the call, but that just isn't gonna happen.  I'll have to tell him when he gets home.  I told him not to call me because he'll know the news by the sound of my voice, so to text me if he needs anything, lol.  Today is going to be either one of the best days of our lives, or the worst.  Gosh I'm hoping for the best!  I'm remaining optimistic, positive, although I am truly scared because all of my hpt have been negative so far.  I keep being reassured that it is still early, and the hcg might not be enough in my body yet to register with urine.  I soooo hope that's true and the blood test comes back positive!!  I'm fearing the worst, but hoping the best, does that make sense?  Anyway...I'm a blubbering mess....emotional, excited, going CRAZY!!!  Ahhh!!!!  Ring Ring Ring already!! 

1 comment: