Sunday, December 12, 2010

Where we are now...


In a time of mourning, loss, quietness and worship with the Lord.  We are going through a lot right now in our lives.  Losing my uncle, finding out about my Grandma having stage 4 ovarian cancer, and the loss of our 3 babies, and the failure of our in-vitro fertilization attempt all has been quite a lot to handle in the past 4 weeks.  I don't have much to say other than we are still going through a time of hurt and pain in the losses we have had recently.  I know God has a plan, we know His plan is always faithful and just, right, and perfect.  It just sucks when it doesn't line up with our plan of what we think is perfect!
I know one day we will understand.
I know one day I will hold all of our precious children in my arms.
I know one day Aiden will be a big brother.
I know one day I will understand why we have been through all we have.  We have hope in adoption, and we have always been and are still so excited about that.  We will get through this pain, we will heal from this hurt, and once we are, we will be ready to pursue adoption.  I'm sure it will be sooner than later.  It's been 10 days, and already God is transforming and beginning to heal our hearts.
I know it will only get better.  I'm laying it all down at His feet.  I'm giving Him all my hopes and dreams. 
If you've been some of the people that have been there for us, thank you.  Thank you so much for your concerns, questions, prayers, support, and love.  I can't tell you how much it means to us.

2 comments:

  1. just checking in on ya...its so nice to hear from ya. I hope your hanging in there, taking one day at a time. I have been praying for you every day.

    ReplyDelete