Thursday, October 21, 2010

The start of the blog

I started this blog in hopes that by sharing my journey through IVF that it will help those of you reading this in some way.  By sharing experiences, and having someone who's been there and done that always helps me when I'm charting unknown territories!
Although I haven't completed my IVF journey yet, I will update this blog along the way.  A few friends of mine going through IVF told me that having a seperate blog just for IVF was helpful to them.  I can see why.  Plus, as private as this journey and experience may be, I want to share it.  I want to be able to help someone who is like me...scared, walking into unknowns with this whole process, just someone to be "real" and tell you like it is, to talk about all the emotions, questions, conversations, and controversy you may have about IVF.  I want to be a source of help, of "real-ness", of honesty about this whole thing, from one momma to another.
I hope you find this blog of some help by sharing my story.  This is just one momma drama to another!

No comments:

Post a Comment