Saturday, October 23, 2010

Seriously!?!?!?!!!! Intramuscular injections!


How on earth can I do this injection myself?!  Oh my gosh.  I'm so nervous.  So "needle"-less to say I got my meds yesterday!  I was a little excited until I saw those intramuscular needles...oh boy.  I'm so freaking scared to do those!  I'm like, they MUST have given me the wrong size needle!  I have done some research and...yeah, they're the right size.  I'm freaking out.  There is no way I can do those myself.  I don't even know how I can even let someone stab me with it either!  Wow...well I guess it will have to be done...somehow.  I must add that not ALL the needles are this size!!  But dedication to this process is a must!  Its helped looking at other IVF Blogs and IVF youtube videos!  Yikes!  We women are brrrraaaveee when we know we want something bad enough!  And the husbands who stab us, they're brave too!  (although mine is secretly a little too excited to inject me with that needle!)  Ahh....men boys....

3 comments:

  1. Your dern right we are brave! It never ceases to amaze me what women are willing to go through to have children...EVEN when it comes easily for them. Throw in some infertility or other issues, and we should just have halos for the procedures and tests we go through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I agree, that is one heck of a needle to have to inject yourself with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, so true! We should have halos!!

    ReplyDelete